Wednesday, January 25, 2012

From surgery to doughnuts

My big sister Ash got sinus surgery last week :( hopefully she will be able to breathe better now! When she woke up, they put this gauze under her nose to stop drainage from the surgery. To liven it up a little, she asked me to put a mustache on it. It's-a-me, a-Mario!
Also last week, I cut my hair! I cut off 10 inches to give to Locks of Love. I will miss my long hair, but I hope it enjoys it's new home.
 While we had a long ponytail of hair, what else could we do but play with it?




 For Danny's birthday, his brother Doug and his wife Rachel gave him this nice doughnut maker to continue our collection of children's candy makers.
 We made doughnuts on Saturday with my mom and Haley and they were finger lickin good!
 We made plain doughnuts and dipped them in cinnamon sugar, YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment